PGA carries on as things start to heat up as we approach the Masters. With only one sport on tap for PrizePicks Thursday, there’s a lot of money to be made.
Speaking of “PrizePicks,” it is a creative new way to parlay picks based on expected fantasy point production.
The format is simple. You pick two, three or four players and predict whether they will go over or under their projected fantasy point total.
When parlaying the players, the larger your parlay, the better the payout:
- Two-pick entry pays 2.5x (max entry: $400)
- Three-pick entry pays 5x (max entry: $200)
- Four-pick entry pays 10x (max entry: $100)
As a bonus offer, there is a “flex play” option if you choose to run a four-man parlay. This will provide some security, as you can earn 1.5x your buy-in if three of your four picks hit.
Below are my top PrizePicks for the Houston Open, the PGA Tour event that tees off early Thursday.
I will be mixing and matching my pick combinations from the pool below, with my favorite combination also included.
Scoring breakdown for PrizePicks contests can be found here.
PrizePicks for No. 4
- Brooks Koepka (3.0 points) — OVER
- Tony Finau (3.5 points) — OVER
- Viktor Hovland (3.0 points) — UNDER
- Adam Scott (2.5 points) — OVER
- Jason Day (2.5 points) — UNDER
PrizePicks combination(s) of the day
- Finau (o3.5), Day (u2.5), Scott (o2.5)