The NBA Lineup Optimizer for DFS
FTN’s NBA Lineup Optimizer for DFS is the best optimizer for daily fantasy (DFS) basketball players. With this optimizer, you’ll always be playing to win.
It’s almost impossible to scale and win consistency in NBA DFS without an optimizer. If you haven’t used one yet — welcome to the big leagues.
Sign up for FTN Daily to use the world-class NBA Lineup Optimizer
How to use the NBA DFS Optimizer
The NBA DFS Optimizer goes court-to-court for you.
- Pick your game: Choose your DFS provider (DraftKings or FanDuel), your game type (e.g., cash or GPP), and set your min/max salary thresholds.
- Slate variety: The optimizer pulls in all of the NBA slate options available each week, including main slates, short slates, primetime games, and showdown options.
- Set exposures: Include players/teams, exclude players/teams, lock players, like or dislike players, and set exposures. The player dashboard features critical stats like salary, ownership projections, projected scores, Kyle Murray’s Player Rating, expected points per dollar value, and more.
- Player stacks: Stack it up any way you can dream up with our NBA DFS optimizer.
- Optimize based on your style: The optimizer helps you build anywhere from one optimal lineup to 150+ tournament-mode lineups. Play your way.
Watch our full DFS Optimizer Tutorial series on YouTube to learn more.
Why should you use a DFS optimizer for NBA?
DFS optimizers help in two primary ways:
- Easy access to a competitive DFS lineup(s) with all of the most critical research tools in one place
- The ability to scale your strategies and dominate the DFS industry
There are, of course, many other things optimizers are helpful with, but these two bullets break it down to the essentials — and these are the reasons optimizers appeal to both casuals and grinders.