This feature is only available to FTN Daily Premium Members Only
Sign up now and save 10% off instantly with code FTNWINS and you get access to top analysts, tools, picks and more!
What is the NFL Lineup Optimizer for DFS
FTN’s NFL Lineup Optimizer for DFS is the best optimizer for daily fantasy (DFS) football gamers. The optimizer gives you what you need to compete on a consistent basis.
Next-level DFS players always use an optimizer. It’s time for you to join the big leagues.
Sign up for FTN Daily to use the powerful NFL Lineup Optimizer.
How to use the NFL DFS Optimizer
The FTN NFL Optimizer has everything you’d want an optimizer to have.
- The basics: Choose your DFS provider (DraftKings or FanDuel), your game type (e.g., cash or GPP), and set your min/max salary thresholds.
- Pick a slate: The optimizer always pulls in all of the NFL slate options available each week, including main slates, short slates, primetime games, and showdown options.
- Set the variable: Include players/teams, exclude players/teams, lock players, like or dislike players, and set exposures. The player dashboard features critical stats like salary, ownership projections, projected scores, Kyle Murray’s Player Rating, expected points per dollar value, and more.
- Player stacks: Stacks are critical to success in DFS. The optimizer gives you total control.
- Choose the number of lineups you want: Whether you’re rolling with single entry, 3-max, max-entering with 150? The optimizer helps you for all of these.
Watch our full DFS Optimizer Tutorial series on YouTube to learn more.
Why should you use a DFS optimizer for NFL?
DFS optimizers help in two primary ways:
- Easy access to a competitive DFS lineup(s) with all of the most critical research tools in one place
- The ability to scale your strategies and dominate the DFS industry
There are, of course, many other things optimizers are helpful with, but these two bullets break it down to the essentials — and these are the reasons optimizers appeal to both casuals and grinders.